Tuesday, January 08, 2008

Funny Jacob Talk

He cracks me up everyday with some of the funny things he comes up with or says so I thought it would be fun to share from time to time.

Potty Talk

We have been trying to get back into the swing of potty training again (which seems to be going good so far). Today after he went pee he yelled out "That pee pee is yellow!" Yes, Jacob, you're right. "And poo poo is brown!" WOW, he's a smart cookie!

Another thing he says all the time when I tell him not to go pee pee in his pants, "I not, I promise."

Wish us luck! I hope it sticks this time!

911

We were playing with the phone pretending to call people and I decided to explain 911 to Jacob just so see if he would get it at all.
I told him that if Mommy or Daddy or anyone was really hurt and he needed help that he needs to dial 9-1-1 and I showed him the numbers on the phone. Right after I asked him "So what do you do when someone is hurt and you need help?"
His answer... "Call Makayla!"
Great, I'm going to die! ha ha

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

He is definatly a smartie pants!

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my site, it is about the CresceNet, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://www.provedorcrescenet.com . A hug.