Wednesday, January 23, 2008

And you all thought I was lying!

Documented proof that he's not always such a little angel.

This morning everyone was up WAY TOO early for some unfortunate reason...5am. By 6:30am Jacob had already had 3 time outs and I was getting fed up with the yelling and screaming. Not to mention having a hard time getting Alayna back to sleep with Jacob carrying on about every little thing. It might seem a little cruel but I thought it would be funny to record so I can show him later in life how much of a stinker he was!

This little episode all started because I didn't give him a straw in his cup. You might want to adjust your volume!

Some times they forget my straw at the fast food drive thru's, I think I might try this next time and see how that goes. :)

2 comments:

Nicole said...

Alayna's SO cute, love those pictures!

Grandma Mary said...

...nobody's perfect.

Love you Jacob, this too shall pass.