Saturday was Makayla's 6th birthday party. And Jacob and Daddy went on a go-kart for the fist time. He was a little scared as first, but was LOVING it after the first few turns. He's apparently a good racing video game driver too.....just as long as it's an automatic transmission! ha ha Then later that night we went to Eric and Michele's house and Jacob and Grace (Jacob calls her "Dice") got to hang out and play. She is just the cutest little thing!
Sunday was Chris's first softball game. It was a doubleheader and although they didn't win at all, it was very close both times and they looked really good out there. They have a pretty good team, even if they have a stupid team name....The Dingers! Jacob and Jason didn't spend much time at all watching the game, they were enjoying running up and down the bleachers. Which is turn made it easier for me to sit and watch! Thanks Jason, I hope your Daddy brings you to every game!
All day yesterday Jacob has been going on and on about wanting to play with Matt and Dice, poor kid really needs to get out more. I think we're going to try and plan something with Gerilyn and Alex this week so that should be fun too!
Man, I wish I was 2 and could play with my friends all the time!
No comments:
Post a Comment