Monday, October 27, 2008

West Virginia

I know it's been a long time, I bet you all thought I gave up on the blogging! We've just been busy and I never seem to find a spare second to get this updates...UNTIL NOW! :)

So we heading down to West Virginia since Chris has been spending so much time down here, we decided to come visit and check the place out. Jacob got to run around and play "trucker" at the yard, he LOVED that and didn't want to leave.



We also went to the Clay Center in Charleston yesterday. It's basically like the Hands On Museum in Ann Arbor but with different stuff. They had a kidspace section too and Alayna LOVED that. I'm glad we found something she enjoyed so much since we packed her all up and had to come down here to spend her first birthday! We didn't get to have a cake, but she did get an ice cream sundae for dessert (notice the messy face?) and we went and picked out a few new toys at Target after dinner.




Happy Birthday ALAYNA BANANA!!!!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BABY GIRL!!!! I can't believe that that little bean is already ONE!!

Anonymous said...

Jacob looks like such a big boy "trucker"! Happy Birthday to my sweetie bug, Alayna! Wish I was with you. Keep having fun there.

Mom

Nicole said...

Happy Birthday Sweet Girl!