Monday, February 11, 2008

Alayna's new found voice

She's starting to talk a little and it's so cute. She'll talk and then smile at herself for doing it.
She is also very active with her arms and legs kicking around. I put her down on a playmat (thanks to Hannah for letting us borrow this new toy that Alayna just ADORES) and about a minute later she has somehow wiggled herself right off of it and onto the floor! If she's goes to bed not swaddled, she wiggles herself right into the crib rails. I guess I better get the other side of the padding back up.

She's smiling more and more every day and just Friday started to laugh a little. Not really a real laugh, more of a high pitched squeak, cute none the less.

Here's a couple videos of her funny little voice.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

She talks & smiles way more with her Gamma!!!! She has all kinds of stories to tell her Gamma! What a cutie bug.

Aunt Kristi said...

I adore your children!!! They are the sweetest things EVER!!!!!!!!!