Jacob woke up the other day and wanted to wear his "Big Boy Underwears" and since he was interested, I couldn't refuse. I wasn't planning to start with the potty training until after the baby came, but since he sounded ready I thought, what the heck.
He's been doing pretty good at it. He runs around with no pants and and makes it to the potty pretty quickly after starting to pee. He gets better and better each day and I think we're getting some where with it. He even pooped on the potty once! "I made a big pee" he calls it. He gets a sticker for the potty chart and an M & M for each pee and a little present to open for the poops. As soon as the pulls ups go on he's right back to peeing in them like diapers so I know we have a long way to go still. But we're certainly off to a really good start!
WAY TO GO BIG BOY JACOB!!!!!
Sunday, October 14, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment