Monday, August 21, 2006

Oh my...It's been such a long time!

I am very sorry about the lack of posts for everyone that keeps checking our blog! It's been very busy around here and since I have gone back to full time at work, I just never have a moment to sit down and relax...or blog!
So "what's new" you ask? Jacob is still growing like a little weed. He is talking more and more each day...not much of it we can understand, but it's cute anyway! He knows a few words, uh-uh, mama, dada, milk (sounds like mi), dog, more (sounds like mo), ball, blankie (sounds like bebe) i know theres more that i can't think of right now.
We have had so many fun activities this summer and a lot of great pictures. We went camping, (Jacob was a complete angel the entire time, it was great!) We went to a few carnivals (he's not all that fond of the rides yet), a tigers game (we had to leave early because Jacob HATES to sick still for too long), a petting farm (probably one of his favorite trips although he got bite by a duck!).
He's having a lot more fun playing with other kids now, but he is really bad at sharing and not getting his way. We're going to have to work on that! ha ha
Here's some recent pictures of our little weed, ENJOY!





4 comments:

Nicole said...

Wow, he's so big, and still so cute-- can't wait to see you both :)

Anonymous said...

It's great to see how big he is. It's amazing how fast they grow up! It's been awhile since I've seen him we should hang out soon.

Wayne

Anonymous said...

I love the pictures! Their little secret language is great isn't it? If only they would give us a book of decoding or something.

Gerilyn

Kari said...

These photos are great! And you did all of this with the stock lens?!

:)